Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to all the burning questions you might have about billing, pricing and more.
- How will I be charged?
- Payment will be charged to iTunes or Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Will the subscription auto-renew?
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Tap the the button on your device to manage all your subscriptions.
Manage Subscriptions on iOS Manage Subscriptions on Android
- How do I get a refund?
- As Apple and Google are handling all financial transactions, you will have to reach out to their specific support teams. Look for their contact information in the receipt email you received.
- Why do you only offer subscriptions?
- Computing and optimizing itinaries depends on up-to-date map data and uses server ressources. A subscription will cover these expenses as you use them.
- Can I use my subscription on multiple devices?
- Subscriptions will work for all devices configured to use the same Apple Id or Google Play account. A separate subscription is required for each platform: iOS or Android.
- What are daily optimization credits?
To avoid abuse and fair use of computer ressources, each subscriber is provided with 2000 optimization credits on a daily basis at midnight.
Users can perform actions using those credits: reorder destinations in the optimal order (for fastest routing) or fetch driving directions. Each of these cost one (1) credit per destination. For example: fetching directions for a route with 50 destinations will cost 50 credits.
The remaining credit count is displayed in the app. The estimated cost is provided before the action is performed.
Most user won't hit the daily limit but if you do, you will simply have to wait until midnight to get more credits.
- Do you offer discounts?
- We offer monthly and annual subsriptions. If you pick the annual plan, you can save up to 8%.