- This information applies to all platforms.
You can use a CSV (comma separated value) file to import data into Droppath Route Planner. The following columns are supported:
- address*: a full address, usually between quotes since they often contains commas
- address_number: the door number
- address_street: the street name including the type, for example: Maple Street
- address_unit: the appartment number
- address_line1: a combination of door number, street name and unit number
- address_line2: in some location, the unit number is in the 2nd address line
- address_city: the name of the locality where the address is located
- address_state: the 2nd level administrative division of this country
- address_country: the country name or code
- address_postalcode: the postal code or zip code
- latitude: the latitude of the location as a double
- longitude: the longitude of the location as a double
- notes: a string of information your want to include in the destination card
- contact_name: the name of the person to meet at the destination
- contact_phone: the phone number of the person to meet at the destination
- company: the company name at the destination
- tracking_id: the tracking ID of the package
- quantity: the number of packages to drop at this location
* Required field if no other address column are provided. For example you can provide only address, or address_line1, address_city and address_state.
To create a CSV file, please refer to your spreadsheet application's documentation (Google Sheet, Numbers, Microsoft Excel, etc).